The EMUL wire is used to control the ignition amplifier. It must be connected to the signal wire of the ignition amplifier by cutting off the original wire.
- Turn on Parameters - Main - Ignition Control.
- Select Active level: 5 volts
- Set Zero Angle Correction = 0
- Reduce by half the parameter Idle - PID Settings - Kp
Set up the distributor with a strobe light:
- Warm up the engine.
- Turn on Diagnostics - Test - Fixed angle 0. The engine will run unstable, don't let it stall.
- Turn on the stroboscope and find the zero degree mark. For better visibility you can label the mark with toothpaste, white marker.
- To align the mark, adjust the Zero Angle Correction parameter. Don't forget to turn on Autosave.
- After adjusting, turn off the engine.